Congratulations to Michelle Bernal and Kathleen Vandy Goski, the winners of the What Do You Do With Washi Tape Contest!
We are all looking for inspiration on what to do with all the washi tape we are collecting. At least we know we are at Melody Lane Designs, Shutterscape Creations, and Crafts By Two. We decided to sponsor a washi tape contest!
Original Announcement[pexyoutube pex_attr_src=”http://youtu.be/MyiZ2loFn5Q” pex_attr_width=”500″][/pexyoutube]
You share your projects and have a chance to win 12 rolls of washi tape and note cards from Tabitha Carroll at Shutterscape Creations! The community wins by seeing even more inspiring washi tape projects!
How can you participate?
- Make a craft that features washi tape prominently!
- Join our Facebook group – Craft Deals & Reviews.
- Upload photos of your project to the Washi Contest album in Craft Deals & Reviews.
- Each project you submit earns your one entry in to the drawing. You can submit more than one photo, but each project only earns one entry.
- The contest ends at 11:59pm Eastern on April 30, 2014.
- The winner will be chosen at random from the entries.
We all look forward to seeing your work! Good luck!
Donate to the prize pool
You can also donate a roll of washi tape to the contest to increase the prize pool! If enough people send in a roll we will have more than one winner! This is not required to enter the contest! If you have a roll of washi tape you bought that doesn’t fit your style or a duplicate on hand, why not donate it??
Donate Washi Tape by mailing it to:
c/o MELODY LANE
668 North Convent Street
Bourbonnais, IL 60914
Please try to have your washi tape donation arrive by April 25th.
Please take a moment to Like and Subscribe!
Melody Lane Links
Shutterscape Creations Links
Crafts By Two Links