Episode 10 – Answers and tips for viewers of our Coloring Book SVG series!
How Two: Coloring Book SVGs – The Complete Series
Make sure you are checking out our How Two: Coloring Book SVGs – The Complete Series page that has everything for this series conveniently organized in one place!
This page has all nine videos organized in to one playlist in our recommended viewing order, all the detailed instructions sheets for you to download and print out to make it easier to follow along, and all the sample files.
The response to our series using Inkscape to make your own SVGs has been great. We’re happy to hear that many people find them helpful. There have been some questions and common problems though, so we want wanted to answer them with a quick response.
If you have other questions or techniques you would like to see let us know!
Topics we will be covering soon with making SVG cut files in Inkscape:
– Joining shapes to reduce the number of pieces.
– Breaking up large areas.
– Adding details when the outline traced doesn’t work out.
– We will also be graduating to our most requested topic, working with COLOR pictures.
Subscribe to our channel so you don’t miss out!
Crafts By Two Resources
- Check out our How Two category for all of our handouts.
- Don’t forget our SVGs and SVG-Stamps categories too!
Music – Composer – Jake LaVallee, Owner of http://uncopyrightedmusic.net