Episode 24 – We made a Spider Sense birthday card with an SVG we made from an image in Inkscape. The panels in his costume could be hard to lay out just right though. George thought about the end result and demonstrates the technique he used to simplify the layout in Cricut Design Space to make two pieces for the mask instead of a bunch more.
This made for a great birthday card and we were really happy with the final product!
Crafts By Two are at:
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvLPMqOCGaTbsrlsj7BKlxQ
- Website: http://www.CraftsByTwo.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/craftsbytwo
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Craftsbytwo
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/craftsbytwo
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/craftsbytwo/
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/craftsbytwo
Patreon Tip Jar
If you are learning from our videos and enjoy our work we’d welcome your support through Patreon. We appreciate your patronage and offer a variety of rewards as a thank you!
The theme music used in our videos is We Press On from Composer – Jake LaVallee, Owner of http://uncopyrightedmusic.net